Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mahnee and Bumpa


 What would we do without Mahnee and Bumpa?  ( this is my mom and step dad Gary ... My sister's son Luke could not say "grammy and Grandpa" so it became Mahnee and Bumpa :) 
Georgia and I flew to Raleigh last thursday for a  long overdue visit  .... Sammy was not able to come with us due t0 work but we still had a wonderful time. We did everything from going to my favorite coffee house " Caribou Coffee" to shopping , to meeting friends for lunch,  seeing Uncle Travis, to baking cookies and strolling outside. My mom and Gary spoiled us COMPLETELY and we made some great memories.  There is just something so sweet about the smell of "home" the comforts of old memories and mom doing everything for you -- I did not lift a finger all weekend and Georgia got EXTRA lovin' ! Georgia also found Mahnee's kitchen utensils were much more exciting then actual baby toys ---so why do we spend money on toys again? hahah! I wish that we lived closer but I am grateful for the time that we do get to spend together and I am so richly blessed to have such a loving family. THANKS Mahnee and Bumpa for loving us SO WELL !


My favorite drink " Wild Pumpkin latte"!!
                

shopping at a Southern Season - the store that has everything your heart desires! 
Who needs toys when you have a mixing bowl and kitchen utensils??  haha !

Uncle Travis

 Ashley, Aidan , Georgia and I 





2 comments:

Reed and Kelli said...

Oh I am so glad you were able to hang with the family....bummer that Sammy wasnt there, but you all look happy together! Ok, you and your mom look EXACTLY the same....its the smile....i love it! you dress Georgia sooo cute....she is one trendy baby girl!

i LOVE your blog!

Brooklyn's Blog said...

SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES for me! Starting with "The 'Bou" for coffee and continuing on with love from Jan. Please let her know that I, to this day, live by her motto of, "When in doubt, don't." So simple, but it has taken me through some tough times! My love to you...you and the entire family look fantastic. xoxo