Friday, February 13, 2009

Cheeto lovin' !


Thanks to my mom ( aka : Mahnee) Georgia indulged in CHEETOS a few weeks ago when my parents were here for her birthday. I let her have a few here and there and she loved them so I figured it would be a special treat every now and then... UNTIL TODAY ...
We took a trip to Kroger and she starting pointing at the Cheetos bag in the chips aisle ! I can't believe that a one year old can recognize a cheetos bag !?? whatever !?? SO, I decided to get a bag and then the whole time we were at Kroger she turned around and pointed at the bag saying "dat! dat! " !! hah ! I was laughing so hard.... oh Georgia, you surprise me every day! SO, when we got home a gave her a few cheetos and I think it made her whole day ! Thanks Mahnee for the introduction to cheetos - the "oh so healthy" snack!



No comments: