Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Step by Step ...ooohhh baby...

Step by Step...ooohh baby... gonna get to you giirrrlll!   Ok - this was probably the most fun I have had in a long time! 17 years ago I was completely and utterly in love with The New Kids on the Block and my entire room was covered with posters . This week , the New Kids came to Nashville and my sister and I were lucky enough to be there ( thanks Aaron for hooking us up with seriously awesome seats! ) I mean, who would have thought that a reunion tour would ever take place years later !??  I walked into the venue and there were thousands of screaming 30 and 40 yr old women ( and some husbands , ha ha ! ) wearing OLD SCHOOL  New Kids shirts and buttons ... it was hilarious! I totally felt like I was 12 yr old again BUT it was even better because I had awesome seats that I could have never gotten back in the day. Here are some great pics from the show . On a side note- I had some hilarious video footage that I have been trying to upload for a week now and blogger is not cooperating so I am afraid pics will just have to do . Sorry!   




No comments: