Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer is a comin' !


Summer is approaching and I must confess that I am not a huge fan but I will embrace the season ....as it gets hotter... and hotter...
OH SUMMER.... why do you have to visit so soon!??
#1. I have to get a tan and well, I just don't have time for that!
#2. Why get dressed when as soon as you get in the car your clothes stick to you and your hair goes flat.
#3. When you wear flip-flops you get "sausage toes" ( and you all know what I mean!)
BUT- on the sweet positive side, it is super fun to take vacations, eat outside, fly your American flag at the house, plant flowers, and wear cute tank tops !
So to all the summer lovin' people, ENJOY the HOT sticky south and I will eagerly await fall and a pumpkin spice latte with a cute new pair of Jeans!
Here are some fun pics from this week - SUMMER IS HERE!

Sammy is the "green thumb" in the family!
Pischu always trying to steal snacks from Georgia!






Getting closer and closer to walking...

4 comments:

Reed and Kelli said...

hahahaha! I LOVE this post...and your writing! You are the cutest Angela!

Ok, so....summertime is great for hanging with friends around the BBQ. When are the Trontels & Wards going to bond??? Lets plan it.....and soon!

Im with you on the whole FALL weather and cute jeans. Thats how I roll too.

Kendra said...

Georgia is growing up so fast! You all look adorable. Do you have any big plans for summer? I think Nashville is only 4 hours from here:) I would love to see you!

Amy Conner Photography said...

So true...the south, not the place to be between June and Sept! UGH.. I HATE HUMIDITY and sweltering heat! Come on Fall!

Elizabeth Priddy said...

Love the pics!! Georgia is such a cutie! Miss ya'll!!