Monday, August 10, 2009

Pool time and Pony Tails

This summer has been super fun with miss Georgia Love ... I can't believe how fast it has gone by! This time last year she could not even sit alone and now she is walking and talking so much !! This age is so cute! We have had a blast taking walks at night, getting ice cream cones at the downtown square , and going to the pool !!! Georgia is also EXTRA cute these days because she can now put her whispy curly locks in a petite pony tail... and She is also unusually into SHOES ( we say she will be a shoe designer one day! ) ... this girl changes her own shoes all day long and then wants to put on ANY shoe that just might be laying around - ha ha ! I love it - my little fashion bug already.
Enjoy the sweet pics...

Check out "thunder thighs" ... of course, wearing a friends shoes that are way too big!


Petite Pony Tail



I love summer !!

2 comments:

The Anthony's said...

SO precious!! Yippee...Georgia can design shoes for me one day!

Trish P. said...

Aubrey loves loves LOVES shoes too! I wonder what it is with toddlers and shoes.