Saturday, November 13, 2010

Georgia Love


This is my sweet Georgia ...I can't believe that I am looking at this pictures of her and I am amazed at where the time has gone. I wanted to do a special post about her because she is the "big sister" now which means she gets to be my big helper a lot .... but these last few months have been an adjustment for her ! There are many times a day that mommy only has one set of hands and can't do all things I used to do ( just with her ) ... but she is so patient and sweet. She adores her little sister and has nick- named her "chubby cheeks" !! Georgia will be 3 in February and will start a mother's day out program 2 days a week ! Sammy and I both think she will LOVE this and have a chance to meet new friends and learn a ton !
Here are a few things that our little Georgia is doing these days :
* she loves animals and think she can kiss all dogs ! ( we need to work on that! ) haha!
* she loves worship music and sings constantly! She says she wants to be a girl drummer!
* she is a fashionista ( already telling me what SHE wants to wear!
* She adores her dad .
* She loves to watch me cook
* She loves doughnuts! ( this is our bribe for anything!) haha!
* She is still not using the potty but we are making strides... :(
* she has the most adorable crooked grin
* and... she is a GREAT big sister!!
WE LOVE YOU GEORGIA !!

No comments: