Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy birthday Georgia Love !


Ok- so this post is LONG overdue ... but I am having a hard time lately finding a spare moment to blog these days! Two little tinys keep me on my toes! Georgia turned 3 on Feb 2nd and we celebrated at MONKEY JOES - her most favorite place to play! Monkey Joes is an inflatable jungle town with non stop running and jumping ! We invited all of our sweet friends and played until we were worn out ! I can't believe she is 3 ... seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. She is such a sweet soul.
OUR DEAREST GEORGIA ,
you are the light of our life ! You have such a sweet and gentle spirit and are always looking out for others . You are great at sharing. You are quick to repent and quick to forgive. You love worship and already have a gift for music and rythem. You tell me and daddy everyday that we are your best friends. ( so cute!!) , your favorite things to play with are little tiny figurines and you are really good at the game "memory". You are super petite ... just a tiny girl with a BIG HEART. The name Georgia LOVE certainly fits you. God has so much planned for your life - we can't wait to watch it unfold. We pray for you every night that people would be drawn to the Lord because of your LOVE for them and for Jesus. Happy Birthday sweetie.
Love, Mom and Dad

The Birthday Girl !!



some of her buddies having pizza... unfortunately, some friends could not come due to sickness!
Her "i am in love" monkey joe look!

some of my "besties" !!
Little sister hung out too !

No comments: