Monday, August 25, 2008

Ringgold or BUST !


Ringgold or BUST -- there is nothing like going home for a little R&R in the wonderful small town of Ringgold, GA ! Sammy grew up here in these lovely wooded mountains... in the middle of nowhere it seems ... a small town country boy . As for me, I grew up in the city so it's always an adventure for me to be in the woods and walk terrified through mosquito infested areas and flinch at every little things that flies at me ! My nieces are crazy for BUGS and will pick up and touch anything ! ( as you can see in these photos ) I wonder how Georgia will be as she grows older and visits here ...? Hopefully she won't be a wimp like me when it comes to the outdoors and strange bugs! We also went into town one day to grab some lunch at the one and only "CHOW TIME" ! Sammy's mom and dad actually went on dates here when they were young and in love- pretty cool! We dined in high class with some burgers and tater tots ... and then headed back to the house where the birthday festivities began....

Please do NOT come near Aunt Angela with that!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK - she is too adorable! And my twins have on that EXACT outfit today! (The pink and orange carter's one).

Please send me your email address. I have something hilarious to tell you and Ashley.

ylbuffy@yahoo.com

Buff