Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm a GIRL !


 The time has finally come for Georgia to wear a clip in her hair ! Poor thing... even though she usually has on pink or purple... we often STILL get " what's HIS name? Are you kidding me? I guess the hair really throws people off ?     Even though I am not a huge fan of the BOW IN THE HAIR-  I went ahead and broke down and got some small sweet clips for her hair so she can look like a GIRL !  Hopefully she will have more hair than me by age 2 -- my mom had to tape bows to my head!  Ha Ha ! 

3 comments:

Elizabeth Priddy said...

LOVE the bow. Don't worry, she looks adorable no matter WHAT!

The Anthony's said...

Yippee...finally a BOW HEAD! Just like her Aunt Ashley! Love it!!!

Reed and Kelli said...

She is such a GIRL!!!!! {with or without the bow}.

...and that shirt.....LOVE IT!!! Georgia has the most stylish momma ever!!!