Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smoky Mountain Thanksgiving

 I know , I know, this post is WAY overdue but my computer was being a bit difficult the last few days so I am now posting for Thanksgiving ( in December )  ha ! 
 we spent Thanksgiving snuggled up in the mountains of Gatlinburg, Tn and we had a wonderful time.  Kenda , Aaron and the kids came as well as some other extended family for Thanksgiving lunch. It was so nice to be in the mountains and sit on the front porch rocker, play cards, sit by the fire, make christmas crafts and SNACK alot ! Georgia did great on her first min-vacation despite the busyness of family and sleeping in a pack and play. We are so THANKFUL for our little blessing!


 Gotta love Baby UGGS ! 



Sammy and I making pancakes !

1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

how fun!!! i love your pictures....you are GORGEOUS!!! Seriously. So pretty!!!

What a fun Thanksgiving!!

p.s those baby uggs are way too cute!