Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Destined for friendship

Well... these two girls were destined to be FRIENDS ! Elizabeth and I have been friends since college -- we were roomies at UT and shared a bunk-bed ! haha! Elizabeth ( aka Gotch) is such a JOY to be with - she makes me laugh and I think she is the SILLIEST person I know and can get away with it ! Audrey and Georgia were born a month a part and it is so fun to get together with them to share a lunch every now and then or just visit at each others home and talk. Here are some pictures from today of the 2 little sweeties! AND soon it will be 3 little sweeties because Elizabeth is having another baby girl in January!!






ALL WORN OUT FROM A DAY OF FUN !

2 comments:

Elizabeth Priddy said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures are presh!!! You're too sweet. I love our lunches...we need to do it more often for sure! Love you! and our girls!!

shirley said...

Ang, Georgia Love is getting so big and as cute as ever. Looking forward to your October visit. Your boyfriend misses you..Love, Shirl