Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I LOVE today...


Today was one of those days where I had to do a "praise pause" and thank the Lord for being the creator of seasons.  I love the seasons for the different things that they mean in the physical and the spiritual. When I woke up this morning and headed to the gym I grabbed my hoodie because there was actually a CHILL in the air --- aaahh...fall is here ! I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in our lives as a family and all that this next SEASON holds for us.  I spent the day with a friend in our little downtown area having lunch and grabbing some coffee and strolling our girls... it was such a GOOD DAY!  I love our cute little town of Franklin - we live less than a mile from the Historic town square and it's so fun to just spend the afternoon window shopping and having a Starbucks ! Today felt so much like the beginning of fall that I HAD to order a pumpkin spice latte... MMMmmmm....  when Sammy arrived home after work we were still longing to be outside so we put Georgia in the tree swing and took some fun photos . Thanks Lord... the giver of such a beautiful day and so many sweet moments. 






2 comments:

Reed and Kelli said...

what a sweet reminder....seasons of change are always a great starting point to thank our awesome God for all His goodness.

love the pictures....and as always.....I want to squeeze your baby girl. she is way too cute!

The Anthony's said...

Aww...LOVE the fall!!! It reminds me of our falls together at Chapel Hill with yummy pumpkin coffees and cinnamon apple candles. Kiss that sweet baby for me...SO excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!