Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pretty as a pumpkin !

Fall is in the air and that makes me the happiest girl in Franklin! There is just something so cozy about college football, warm coffee, the smell of cinnamon and a cute pair of jeans ! The weather here the last few days has been beautiful - cool and crisp ! Every year I usually get my fall decor out around mid-September and today Georgia wanted to help! We spent the day cleaning, and taking down all of the " summer stuff" and putting up my fall wreath and placing little pumpkins around the house - we even put a mini-pumpkin on her dresser! Hopefully this weekend Daddy will take us to get some MUMS for the front porch too.... sigh.... bring on the seasons!





6 comments:

Trish P. said...

Look at those two front teeth! Beautiful fall baby. I am so looking forward to pictures at the pumpkin patch this year.

nicolefiehler said...

thanks for your comment on the blog angela! good to see your cute little one! we're excited and counting down the days now till ours arrives! just got to see amy this wkd...and of course i see arin all the time! fun connections!

Reed and Kelli said...

oh I absolutely LOVE the Fall as well! Yea for cute jeans...and boots! Ok, lets plan a dinner/ coffee date soon.....that would be fun! xoxo

Reed and Kelli said...

p.s. i LOVE your new background too!!

Elizabeth Priddy said...

I am totally inspired by your fall decor. :) Georgia is a doll!

Reed and Kelli said...

hey girl.....i have a question to ask you. Email me so we can chat: mrs.trontell@gmail.com

xoxo