Saturday, September 13, 2008

When daddy is away...it makes for a really long day !

This past week was very challenging to say the least ! My "mommyness" was definitely tested in more ways than one! Sammy had to leave town Tuesday morning for a singing date in Missouri. I can't believe how much harder it is to be all alone ALL DAY without Sammy here -- when he comes home at 5:00 I usually get a much needed break and head to the gym or to run some errands before dinner. So , Georgia and I had some serious girl time ---she even helped me with laundry and giving Pischu ( our dog) a bath! ... OH, and did I mention she is TEETHING and was fussy all week.?? AAhhh... such sweet moments of parenthood ! Let's just say I was so glad to see Sammy thursday night ... and quickly retreated to some "down time" just for ME !


                                                              

1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

I couldn't help but notice "The Shack" pictured in the post. Have you finished it yet? I LOVED it....my "God box" has definitely been shattered into a million pieces....thank goodness! I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Sorry about your crazy week. I'm glad Sammy is back too :)